Other Program Airings Guide
- Double press the “INFO” button on your cable TV remote.
- Key over and press “OK/SEL” on the tab with a clock icon.
- This will show the time and channel all other airings of the specific program you are watching.
Program Search Tutorial
- Select the “MENU” button on your remote.
- Key to the tab with a magnifying glass icon and press “OK/SEL”
- You then can elect to search by title, actor/director, keywoard, or by general categories (e.g. Movies, Sports, Kids).
- To record a program, first locate the content and then select the “MENU” button on your remote. Then navigate to the label with the red button icon. Press “OK/SEL” and select “Record this program.”
- To access/view your recordings, press the “MENU” button again and select the tab labeled DVR. Then select My Recordings.